Taste of India (Golden Triangle)offered by supplier M16643 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 350 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 450 US Dollar (USD)
Accommodation: Twin share accommodation on bed & breakfast at 4-star standard hotel in Agra (1 night) & Jaipur (2 nights)
- Agra: Sikandra Tomb, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Elephant Ride at Amber Fort.
- Upgrade to 5* hotels
- Upgrade to Premium Cars like Toyota Innova, Toyota Camry and Mercedes Benz available on Request
Day 1: Pick-up from Delhi and drive to Agra. En route visit Mughal Emperor Akbar’s Mausoleum at Sikandra. Drive on to Agra and visit the wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal and local bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: AM visit the Agra Fort. Later drive to Jaipur en route visiting the abandoned Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri. Continue drive to Jaipur and check into hotel. Evening free. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: AM visit the Amber Fort. Enjoy an Elephant Ride to reach the Fort on the hilltop. PM tour the “Pink City” visiting the Hawa Mahal Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory, the City Palace and the local bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Drive back to Delhi and drop at hotel or airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Twin share room, 3 Breakfasts, Air-conditioned transport
- English speaking Guide at monuments
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort
- Complimentary pick-up and drop from hotel in Delhi
- Entrance Fee to the Monuments and any other item not mentioned in “Tour Includes” above. Entrance Fee to the Monuments in INR (Indian Rupees) per person :
* Taj Mahal 750.00
* Agra Fort 250.00
* Sikandra 100.00
* Fatehpur Sikri 260.00
* Jaipur (City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort 550.0.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Our company, winners of the "National Tourism Award" for excellence in Tourism Services and the first tour operating company in India to be accorded "Export House Status" by the Government of India, has an environment rooted in service. Our team spirit occupies a high seat and young talent gets the...