Fly and Ski Weekend, Chamonix, Ski the Valley Blancheoffered by supplier M14290 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Season: January - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 370 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 430 Euro (EUR)
- One complete day to discover the off-piste routes of Saint-Gervais and Megève.
- One complete day on Vallée Blanche, taking our time to appreciate the magnificent views on the Mont-Blanc most famous peaks and glaciers.
- Your Guide: a French Mountain Guide, graduated member of the IFMGA, expert of the Vallée Blanche. Your Mountain Guide speaks fluently English, with a near-native comprehension.
For the first four participants registering to each week-end with accommodation, free round trip shuttle from Geneva airport to Saint-Gervais and Chamonix. Choose a flight landing in Geneva before 9.30 pm on Friday evening, and taking off after 8.00 pm on Sunday evening. Your level to ski the Vallée Blanche with a Mountain Guide: you can ski any type of snow on the runs, with your skis parallel on red or black runs. Your level corresponds to the level 3.A ("class 3") of the ESF (École du Ski Français). You soon have tasted off-piste. You practice twice a week running, biking or swimming. You are not an athlete, but you are fit. Ski in Chamonix and Saint Gervais - Megève, your Vallée Blanche week-end.
Day 1: Transfer from Geneva airport for the first four skiers registered to the week-end with accommodation. Night by your lodge or hotel.
Day 2: Off-piste skiing through Saint Gervais - Megève forests and mountain pastures. You will practice the skiing techniques used in off-piste, and learn how to use a Transceiver. Lunch by a restaurant close to the ski runs. Night by your lodge or hotel.
Day 3: Early in the morning, the cable car lifts us up to the Aiguille du Midi (12,460 feet asl). We walk down the North ridge of the Aiguille du Midi, and then ski down on the Vallée Blanche glaciers. Pic-nic not far from the Requin hut, 8,250 feet asl. Afterwards, we ski down on the "Mer de Glace". The descent will finish on a easy and snowy forest road, right down to Chamonix (3,440 feet asl). By the end of the season, if there was poor snow on this forest road, we would go down to Chamonix by the Montenvers mountain train (no extra to be paid by the participants). Arrival in Chamonix in the middle of the afternoon. Transfer to Geneva airport for the first four skiers registered to the week-end with accommodation.
Accommodation: Lodge at les Contamines-Montjoie, or two stars hotel.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guiding by a French Mountain Guide, graduated member of the IFMGA, expert of the Vallée Blanche
- Free round trip shuttle from Geneva Airport for the first four skiers registered to the week-end with accommodation
- Free shuttles from the lodge or the two stars hotel to the ski-resort (only for the four first registered participants to the week-end with accommodation)
- A day ski-pass on Saint Gervais - Megève ski areas
- Cable car ticket up to the Aiguille du Midi (and Montenvers train ticket if necessary)
- Two nights, two breakfasts and one dinner in a lodge or a two stars hotel (dinner included only for lodge accommodation
- The free loan of a avalanche transceiver, a probe, a shovel, and a mountaineering harness.
- Optional insurances Generali/ Europ Assistance
- The loan of skis, ski boots and poles
- Saturday's lunch and Sunday's lunch
- Your personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2006
The company was created in 1995 by Marc Démolis, IFMGA Mountain Guide from Chamonix. Ranging among the most experienced teams of IFMGA, our Mountain Guides are not only skilled professionals and teachers, but also passionately fond of the peaks, sites and countries where they will take you off. Selected for their...