Monte Rosa Ski-Mountaineering High Route, Switzerlandoffered by supplier M14290 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 4 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: March - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1205 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1205 Euro (EUR)
Route: Meeting point in Täsch, transfer to Zermatt, Klein Matterhorn cable car, West Breithorn (13,661 feet), central Breithorn (13,648 feet), Val d'Ayas Guides hut/Castor (13,870 feet), Peak Felik (13,700 feet), Quintino Sella hut/Paso of Lyskamm (13,451 feet), Pyramid Vincent (13,828 feet), Gnifetti hut/Balmenhorn (13,759 feet), Signalkuppe (14,940 feet), Zumsteinspitze (14,970 feet), Gnifetti hut/Lys pass (13,943 feet), descent to Zermatt, transfer and separation in Täsch.
Guide: your Guide is a French IFMGA Mountain Guide, speaking fluently English with a near native comprehension, expert in Ski Mountaineering in Monte Rosa group.
Technical level: tour reserved to very good skiers, perfectly experienced in off-piste skiing and in Ski-Mountaineering. The tour includes steep slopes. You also practice mountaineering, as you will have to ascend some summits of the tour using crampons and ice axe.
Fitness level: you are in very good shape, practicing 3 times a week outdoor and endurance sports. The average pace is 1,300 feet of rise per hour,with a difference of level climbed each day rising from 2,300 to 3,600 feet.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes :
- Guiding by a mountain Guide
- The following group equipment (radio linked to the relief organization, pharmacy, survival blanket, ropes, maps, compass, GPS, altimeter, rescue sledge)
- The loan of a mountaineering harness, a Avalanche Transceiver, a probe and a shovel
- Transfers related to the normal course of the program
- Lodging and half-board in the mountain huts from Day 1 dinner included to Day 5 breakfast included.
- Optional insurances Generali/ Europ Assistance
- Drinks in the huts
- Personal expenses
- The personal equipment and the technical equipment required for this tour.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2006
The company was created in 1995 by Marc Démolis, IFMGA Mountain Guide from Chamonix. Ranging among the most experienced teams of IFMGA, our Mountain Guides are not only skilled professionals and teachers, but also passionately fond of the peaks, sites and countries where they will take you off. Selected for their...