Aspects of Englandoffered by supplier M15425 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1800 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2300 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Day 1: Collection from London airport upon arrival or local hotel. Sightseeing around central London.Overnight stop with Half Board (DB&B).
Day 2: Visiting delightful Oxford, then the lovely Cotswold Villages to reach Shakespeare`s country and Stratford - upon - Avon. Overnight stop with Half Board (DB&B).
Day 3: Heading north along the M1 motorway to the historic town of York. It`s story - from Viking/ Roman/ Norman ages is that of Britain itself. With so much locally on offer we spend two nights here. Discover the medieval City Walls, the Cathedral, the Roman and Viking heritage and lots more. Overnight with Half Board (DB&B).
Day 4: Exploring locally in and around York. Take a river cruise, enjoy the atmosphere and old time character of the Shambles and the towns many atmospheric shops. Drive to visit the magnificent Castle Howard and return perhaps for an evening ghost walk or riverboat ghost tour. Overnight with Half Board (DB&B).
Day 5: Heading south into East Anglia to the city of Cambridge with its historic colleges and architecture to discover. With a visit into the Fens to the star attraction of Ely. Visit the moving and impressive American War Cemetery. Overnight with Half Board (DB&B).
Day 6: Returning to the Capital with time to explore more attractions and or with free time for shopping or just walking soaking up the atmosphere of this great city. Perhaps visit a theater show in the evening at a Supplement.
Day 7: Further local sightseeing depending upon departure schedules. Transfer to airport to end the tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The price of £1800 per person applies when two or more adults take the tour sharing in a double/ twin room
- Supplement of £250 for Single Room
- Single individuals can be taken at a price of £2300 per person
- 6 nights accommodation with Half Board (Dinner Bed and Breakfast at each hotel en route)
- A fully escorted guided tour as per the itinerary listed
- Collection upon arrival
- All land transfers and return to airport for departure flight
- Individual Tour Packs with details of route and background notes about locations and attractions en route
- An all hours level of care and attention throughout
- Additional meals/ snacks/ drinks and room service items
- Entry fees to other attractions
- Any other sundries.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
Owner Ivor Henrichsen has worked for the UK Government for over 40 years as a geologist/musicologist and finally with the Scottish Sports Council with extensive experience in the administration of incoming groups to the UK. Member of several trade associations, the Federation of Small Business and appropriate tourist...