Cape West Coast Touroffered by supplier M17225 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 4 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 230 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 610 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- Visitor’s centre and nature reserve of the Koeberg Nuclear Power Facility (the only one in Africa), (1hr).
- Khwa ttu (“Bushman”) San Culture and Education Centre, with game drive and ethnic crafts (3hrs).
- The town of Darling, with local attractions and crafts. In Spring (August and September), a drive through the massed wild flowers in the fields is highly recommended (1-2hrs).
- West Coast National Park during Spring for flowers, game and sea views (4-5hrs).
- West Coast Fossil Park and dig site (2hrs).
- The towns of Langebaan, Saldanha Bay and Paternoster for sea and sea food.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single: R610 pp
- Two pax: R360 pp
- Three pax: R290 pp
- Four pax: R260 pp
- Five or six (no bags): R230 pp.
- Passengers are met and returned to their accommodation
- Terms: cash (ZAR) only
- Fees per day include admissions but not meals and accommodation.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2007
After early retirement from a laboratory job in 2005, I decided to do my passion - tourism! On completing the Tourist Guide course for the Western Cape, including the Garden Route and Kannaland (Oudtshoorn area), I preferred to do small personalized tours for groups up to six (or four with baggage)in a station wagon...