Cape Peninsula Touroffered by supplier M17225 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 400 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 950 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- A drive along the False Bay coastline, with informative stops at Muisenberg and the Cape Penguin breeding colony at Simons Town (Boulders Beach).
- Drive to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Funicular to the top is optional.
- Return via the Atlantic seaboard and Chapman’s Peak toll road, if not closed for maintenance. Alternately the Ou Kaapse Weg route.
- Visit the fishing harbor, Hout Bay.
If time permits, one of the following may be added, according to your interest:
- World of Birds wildlife sanctuary
- Groot Constantia Wine estate and museum
- Kirstenbosch National Botanic Gardens
- Rhodes memorial
- Weather permitting, a Cable Car ride to the top of Table Mountain.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Cable Car, Cape Point
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2007
After early retirement from a laboratory job in 2005, I decided to do my passion - tourism! On completing the Tourist Guide course for the Western Cape, including the Garden Route and Kannaland (Oudtshoorn area), I preferred to do small personalized tours for groups up to six (or four with baggage)in a station wagon...