Mani Rimdu Festival at Thame and Trekking Adventure in Nepaloffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Festival Tours
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 800 US Dollar (USD)
This is very interesting and worth of sharing. This trek will not only focus the festival but also glimpse of Worlds highest mountain, an excursion of Kalapathar (5500 m) and also Everest base Camp. The trek offers an enduring experience of natural beauty, geological magnificence and profound cross-cultural discovery. The Sherpa residents of Khumbu, the great valley below Mount Everest, believe that all things - mountains, plants and animals are sacred. After spending 3 days in Thame seeing festival we descend to Lukla again with the same trail and fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to hotel/welcome dinner. Includes: (D).
Day 2: Day at leisure/Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2640 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Acclimatization day/explore around. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Trek to Thame (3800 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 7: Thame (ONG - blessing), (3780 m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 8: Thame (CHAM - mask dance), (3860m). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 9: Thame (JINSAK - closing). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 10: Trek to Namche. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 11: Trek to Lukla. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu/Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 13: Day at leisure/farewell dinner/Hotel. Includes: (B, D).
Day 14: Drive to Airport for return flight. Includes: (B).
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Clients carry day pack only and walk at their own pace.
- All logistic will be taken care by Sherpa guide and luggage will be carried by porter.
- If you want to longer this trek covering Gokyo or Everest Base camp that is also possible.
- The trek can be operated in both teahouses and camping (tented camp) on your request.
- The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
- Season: 23 May 2005. Tour grade: Easy (A).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel accommodation in KTM
- Round trip Lukla flight ticket
- All tea house accommodation
- Conservation permit
- Meals as mentioned
- Insured-equipped guide
- Insured-equipped porter.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar bill
- Personal insurance
- Other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...