Everest Expeditionoffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 65 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
-Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
-Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 3: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 4: Kathmandu to Lukla by plane and trek to Phakding. (2640 m)
-Day 5: Phakding to Namche Bazar. (3440 m)
-Day 6: Acclimatization day.
-Day 7: Namche to Khumjung.
-Day 8: Khumjung to Tengbuche. (3860 m)
-Day 9: Tengbuche to Dingbuche. (4410 m)
-Day 10: Acclimatization day.
-Day 11: Dingbuche to Lobuche. (4910 m)
-Day 12: Lobuche to Everest Base camp via Gorakshep. (5310 m)
-Day 13: Everest Base Camp (5310 m) trek and back to Gorakshep.
-Days 14-56: Climbing period.
-Day 57: Return to Base Camp.
-Day 58: Cleaning up Base Camp.
-Day 59: Trek to Pheriche.
-Day 60: Trek to Namche.
-Day 61: Trek to Lukla.
-Day 62: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 63: Leisure day.
-Day 64: Leisure day.
-Day 65: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...