Climbing Everest: Annapurna Expedition, Nepaloffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 65 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus/flight. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara to Lete (2438m) drive. Overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
Day 06: Trek over Thulobogin Pass (4281m). Overnight in river camp.
Day 07: Mristi Khola. Overnight in camp.
Day 08: Mt. Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 09-38: Climbing Period Mt. Annapurna.
Day 39: Clean up Base Camp
Day 40: Trek back to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
Day 41: Trek to Lete. Overnight in lodge.
Day 42: Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
Day 43: Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
Day 44: Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 45: Kathmandu.
Day 46: Kathmandu
Day 47: Transfer to airport for departure.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Best season: April till May, October till November
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...