Makalu Expeditionoffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 60 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
-Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 2: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 3: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 4: Transfer to the airport and fly to Tumlingtar. Trek to Khadbari (1040 m). Overnight in lodge
-Day 5: Bhotebas (1730 m). Overnight lodge / camp.
-Day 6: Chichiara. Overnight lodge / camp.
-Day 7: Num. Overnight in lodge / camp.
-Day 8: Kuwapani (1560 m). Overnight lodge / camp.
-Days 9-10: Tashi Goan (2100m).Rest day for acclimatization and change porters.
-Day 11: Kauma (3760 m). Overnight in camp.
-Day 12: Dobato (3700 m). Overnight in camp.
-Day 13: Nebe Kharka (4320 m). Overnight in camp.
-Day 14: Sherson (4630 m). Overnight in camp.
-Day 15: Makalu base camp.
-Day 16: Higher camp.
-Days 17-49: Climbing Period Mt. Makalu.
-Day 50: Cleaning up Base Camp.
-Day 51: Yak Kharka.
-Day 52: Mumbuk. Overnight in lodge.
-Day 53: Tashi Goan. Overnight in lodge.
-Day 54: Nun. Overnight in lodge.
-Day 55: Chichira. Overnight in lodge.
-Day 56: Khandbari. Overnight in lodge.
-Day 57: Tumlingtar and fly back to Kathmandu.
-Days 58-59: Kathmandu.
-Day 60: Departure from Kathmandu.
Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Tumlingtar; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Makalu conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...