Mountaineering in Nepal: Lhotse Middle Expeditionsoffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 60 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
The summit Lhotse east or middle (8,414m) is situated on the ridge between main summit of Lhotse 8,516m and Lhotse shar 8,400m. Any separate ascents up to this summit are practically excluded because of the steep walls and very crossed relief. It is possible to summit only by climbing up to main Lhotse or Lhotse shar before and
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Kathmandu to Lukla by plane and trek to Phakding (2640 m).
Day 5: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440 m).
Day 6: Acclimatization day.
Day 7: Namche to Khumjung.
Day 8: Khumjung to Tengbuche (3860 m).
Day 9: Tengbuche to Dingbuche (4410 m).
Day 10: Acclimatization day.
Day 11: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4910 m).
Day 12: Lobuche to Lhotse Middle Base Camp via Gorakshep (5310 m).
Day 13: Everest Base Camp (5310 m) trek and back to Gorakshep.
Days 14-51: Climbing period.
Day 52: Return to Base Camp.
Day 53: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 54: Trek to Pheriche.
Day 55: Trek to Namche.
Day 56: Trek to Lukla.
Day 57: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 58: Leisure day.
Day 59: Leisure day.
Day 60: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...