Climbing Everest: Lhotse Shar Expeditions, Nepaloffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 55 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4000 US Dollar (USD)
The summit Lhotse east or middle (8,414m) is situated on the ridge between main summit of Lhotse 8,516m and Lhotse shar 8,400m. Any separate ascents up to this summit are practically excluded because of the steep walls and very crossed relief. It is possible to summit only by climbing up to main Lhotse or Lhotse shar before and then make a traverse of a very crossed ridge with a length about 1,000 meters the lowest of the three Lhotse summits.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu. Over night Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
Day 6: Trek to Khumjung (3790m)
Day 7: Khumjung for acclimatization
Day 8: Trek to Tengbuche (3867m)
Day 9: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 10: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 11: Acclimatization day
Day 12: Lobuche to Lhotse Base Camp
Day 13: Trek to Base Camp (5350m)
Day 14-40: Climbing period
Day 41: Return to Base Camp
Day 42: Cleaning up Base Camp
Day 43: Trek to Dingboche
Day 44: Trek to Namche
Day 45: Trek to Lukla
Day 46: Lukla to Kathmandu fly. Overnight Hotel.
Day 47-48: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 49: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...