Climbing Trip in Nepal: Dhulagiri Expeditionoffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 58 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing Hiking & Trekking
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
-Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 3: Kathmandu to Beni (850 m) by bus and camp.
-Day 4: Trek to Babichor (950 m).
-Day 5: Trek to Darbang (1030 m).
-Day 6: Trek to Sibang (1720 m).
-Day 7: Trek to Muri (1840 m).
-Day 8: Trek to Boghara (1990 m).
-Day 9: Trek to Dobang (2400 m).
-Day 10: Trek to Chartare (2820 m).
-Day 11: Trek to Pakabon (3585 m).
-Day 12: Trek to camp near glacier (3810 m).
-Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri base camp (4750 m).
-Days 14-49: Climbing period.
-Day 50: Cleaning up Base Camp.
-Day 51: Trek to Hidden valley (4900 m), French pass (5360 m) cross.
-Day 52: Trek to Yak kharka (3990 m), Thapa pass (5230 m) cross.
-Day 53: Trek to Kaligandaki valley - Marpha (2667 m).
-Day 54: Trek to Jomsom (2713 m).
-Day 55: Fly to Pokhara (850 m) from Jomsom. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 56: Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350 m) by bus. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 57: Free day at Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 58: Drive to airport for return flight.
Supplemental Tour Information:
The expedition is possible to do; for this we make an expedition via Kaligandaki valley and end at Jomsom. The duration of expedition is the same. Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Baglung private bus transport
- Jomsom - Pokhara flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Annapurna conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...