Lhotse Expeditionoffered by supplier M17093 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 49 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: April - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 4000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
-Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 2: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 3: Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 4: Fly to Lukla (2800 m) and trek to Phakding (2640 m).
-Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m).
-Day 6: Trek to Khumjung (3790 m).
-Day 7: Khumjung for acclimatization.
-Day 8: Trek to Tengbuche (3867 m).
-Day 9: Trek to Dingbuche (4410 m).
-Day 10: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4910 m).
-Day 11: Acclimatization day.
-Day 12: Lobuche to Lhotse Base Camp.
-Day 13: Trek to Base Camp (5350 m).
-Days 14-40: Climbing period.
-Day 41: Return to Base Camp.
-Day 42: Cleaning up Base Camp.
-Day 43: Trek to Dingbuche.
-Day 44: Trek to Namche.
-Day 45: Trek to Lukla.
-Day 46: Lukla to Kathmandu fly. Overnight Hotel.
-Days 47-48: Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
-Day 49: Drive to Airport for return flight.
Season: April till May, October till November.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Welcome/farewell dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla; round trip flight ticket
- All Meals until Base Camp and return from Base camp
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Equipped guide, porter, cook and sherpa
- Insurance for trekking staff
- Sagarmatha conservation fee
- Royalty of the peak
- Liaison officer from Nepal Government
- Equipment allowance for climbing guide
- Equipment and clothing for camp staff and porters
- Common used fixed rope, ice crews, pitons etc
- Personal climbing equipment
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Drinks and bar Bill
- Personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- INTL airport departure tax (USD 23)
- Domestic airport departure tax
- Any other things not mentioned.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Activity: Trekking; Rafting; Safari; Rock climbing; Biking; Bungee Jumping; Canoing; Fishing; Cannoning; Vehicle hire; Accommodation; Air Ticketing; Mountain flight - Flora and Fauna Study - Climb to Everest and other Himalaya - Educational tours for students - Trip for people involved in environment awareness...