Motorbike Off-road Tour in Northern Thailandoffered by supplier M17432 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 7 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: November - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 760 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 825 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Arrival in Chiang Rai. Pick up service (from airport or bus station). Welcome-drink at our Head Quarter. Tour briefing. Hand over of bikes, equipment and tour-documentation. Sightseeing tour of Chiang Rai and environments. Warm-up ride. Individual dinner, nightlife and accommodation in a Chiang Rai hotel.
Day 2: Ride on dirt track to hot spring and waterfall. Visit Akha Hill Tribe village. Lunch. Dirt track ride over the hills south of the river Kok. Ride to Akha and Lisu Villages. Return to Chiang Rai before dusk. Individual dinner and accommodation in hotel.
Day 3: Ride to Wawi in a long path across a jungle valley. Lunch in Wawi. Ride to Doi Chang. Visit coffee plantation. Descent to the right bank of the river Mae Kok. Return to Chiang-Rai. Individual dinner and accommodation.
Day 4: Ride trough the hills North of Chiang-Rai. Lunch. Arrive in Mae-Salong. Visit tea plantation. Visit to Kuomintang historic places. Visit to Queen Mother Mausoleum. Having some enduro-fun in the tracks around Mae-Salong, if not too tired. Back to Mae-Salong for dinner and accommodation.
Day 5: Long ride off-road to Toed-Thai district. Lunch in Toed-Thai. Scenic mountain ride along the Thai-Burmese border. Return to Thoed-Thai. Dinner and accommodation in a riverside resort.
Day 6: Return to the left bank of the river Kok. Lunch in a riverside restaurant. Possibility to make a ride on elephant back (optional). A last enduro climbing over the hills surrounding Chiang-Rai. Rest at a location called "royal-project view point", then return to Chiang-Rai. Restitution of bikes and equipment. Handover of video - and photo-CD. End of the tour. Transportation to airport or bus station.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Riding guest: EUR 760 p/p
- Non-riding guest: EUR 500 p/p
- Single Supplement: EUR 65.
- 6 days of real fun and real off-road adventure
- Off-road bikes in good condition: Suzuki DRZ 400 (on request Honda XR250)
- Expert tour guide (fluent in English, German, French and Italian)
- Accompanying 4x4 vehicle (emergency and mechanical servicing, luggage transportation, refreshments, non-riding passengers)
- Visit to Hill Tribes villages and other cultural relevant locations
- 5 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels, guesthouses or resorts
- 5 breakfasts, 2 suppers and 5 lunches
- Soft drinks
- Limited insurance
- Airport pick–up service
- Video and Photo-CD of all participants “in action”.
- Transportation to and from Chiang-Rai
- Meals when not in group
- Personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2007
The company has been operating since January 2006. Owners and personnel have many years of experience in the field. Company owned by two Europeans and a Thai person. Employees: Thai tour-guide, Thai motorbike mechanic, 4x4 driver, helper. We offer different services, such as complete (all included) guided motorbike...