Southern African DreamPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 16 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): South Africa Zimbabwe Botswana
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 4700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 20000 US Dollar (USD)
Table Mountain: enjoy a cable way ascent to the summit of the mountain (weather permitting). Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: set against the majestic Table Mountain, the gardens have a rich botanical diversity (over 5 000 species).
Robben Island: infamous island where former president Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for 27 years. Cape Peninsula: highlights of this full day excursion along the Peninsula's beautiful coastline include a drive along the spectacular Chapman's Peak Drive, a boat trip from Hout Bay to view the Cape Fur Seal Colony, a visit to Cape Point in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (the Continent's most south-western point), and the penguin colony inhabiting Boulders Beach in Simon's Town. The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront; a stylish retail destination featuring a myriad of fine restaurants, pubs and retail outlets, popular with both local and international visitors alike.
Cape Winelands: Enjoy the tranquility, scenery and fine wines of the Cape Winelands. Visit the region's principal towns - Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl - each with its own unique character and charm, each surrounded by renowned wine estates.
Garden Route: the natural beauty of the Garden Route ... South Africa's southern coastline extending from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Suggested activities in the region:
Knysna: Enjoy a half day excursion to the scenic Featherbed Nature Reserve, take an early morning Ocean Safari, visit the Knysna Elephant Park, sample the local oysters or play a round of golf at one of the fine local golf courses.
Plettenberg Bay: Visit Monkeyland (a wonderful primate sanctuary!), the adjacent Birds of Eden sanctuary, the tranquil Elephant Sanctuary, take an early morning Ocean Safari, or simply relax on one of the town's golden beaches washed by the warm Indian Ocean.
Kruger Park Game Lodes: the Kruger National Park and adjacent Sabi Sands Reserve are home to a wide variety of private game lodges. The standard programme at these lodges includes two daily game drives in an open Land Rover with specialised rangers and trackers, one in the early morning to view the game as it begins to stir, and a second late afternoon to early evening (the perfect time to view the predators as they go on the). Guests are also often invited to enjoy a bush walk after a sumptuous breakfast.
Victoria Falls: in addition to offering guests spectacular views of the cascading Victoria Falls, the town and surrounds offer a diversity of activities ranging from sundowner cruises on the Zambezi River to elephant-back safaris.
Okavango Delta: renowned for its enchanting beauty and prolific wildlife, the Okavango Delta is truly an extraordinary gem. Game activities vary according to the location of the lodges and include game drives, motorized boat excursions, game viewing from mokoros (traditional dug-out canoes) and elephant interaction.
- 3 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in a Piazza Facing Room at the Victoria & Alfred Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in a Superior Room at The Franschhoek
- 2 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in a 1 Bedroom Suite at Lake Pleasant Living Suites
- 2 nights accommodation on a Full Board basis at Kapama Lodge (including accommodation, 3 meals daily and 2 game drives daily)
- 2 nights accommodation on a DBB basis at the Stanley and Livingstone Hotel (clients can opt to stay at the Royal Livingstone Hotel on the Zambian side of the Falls at a surcharge)
- 4 nights accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis at Stanley's Camp (including accommodation, 3 meals daily, 2 game activities daily and all local beverages)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All flights, flight reservations, air tickets & airport-taxes
- Any additional accommodation
- Any additional meals & beverages
- Any additional transport & transfers
- All optional day tours & excursions
- All items of personal nature
Should you require car rental we will provide you with a separate quotation.
Our standard terms & conditions of business apply to all reservations.
- Quotation based on 2 guests traveling together.
- All bookings are subject availability.
- All prices quoted are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, fuel price increases & other government levies & taxes.
- Costs based on low season rates.
E.& O.E. - Terms & Conditions Apply.