Malaria-Free Family SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 8 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5000 US Dollar (USD)
South Africa's beautiful Mother City. Suggested activities in/around Cape Town:
- Table Mountain
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Robben Island
- Cape Peninsula
- The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- The Two Oceans Aquarium
the natural beauty of the Garden Route: South Africa's southern coastline extending from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Suggested activities in the region:
Knysna: enjoy a half day excursion to the scenic Featherbed Nature Reserve, take an early morning Ocean Safari, visit the Knysna Elephant Park, sample the local oysters or play a round of golf at one of the fine local golf courses.
Plettenberg Bay: visit Monkeyland (a wonderful primate sanctuary!), the adjacent Birds of Eden sanctuary, the tranquil Elephant Sanctuary, take an an early morning Ocean Safari, or simply relax on one of the town's golden beaches washed by the warm Indian Ocean.
Oudtshoorn: visit the prehistoric Cango Caves, a working Ostrich Farm and (time permitting) the Cango Wildlife Ranch.
Eastern Cape Game Reserves
the private game lodges of the Eastern Cape offer guests a wonderful safari experience in a Malaria-free setting! Ideal for family travel or for travelers not keen on taking anti-malaria prophylaxis. Most of the lodges are home to Africa's Big Five - lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo. Unlike the Kruger National Park or Sabi Sands Reserve, the terrain in this region is mountainous and very scenic. The standard programme at these lodges includes two daily game drives in an open Land Rover with specialised rangers and trackers one in the early morning to view the game as it begins to stir, and a second late afternoon to early evening (the perfect time to view the predators as they go on the hunt). Guests are also often invited to enjoy a bush walk after a sumptuous breakfast.
- 3 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in a Piazza Facing Room at the Victoria & Alfred Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in a 1 Bedroom Suite at Lake - Pleasant Living Suites
- 2 nights accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis at Mark's Camp of Lalibela Game Reserve (including accommodation, 3 meals daily, 2 game drives daily and all local beverages)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All flights, flight reservations, air tickets & airport-taxes
- Any additional accommodation
- Any additional meals & beverages
- Any additional transport & transfers
- All optional day tours & excursions
- All items of personal nature
Should you require car rental we will provide you with a separate quotation.
Important Notes: Our standard terms & conditions of business apply to all reservations.
- Quotation based on 2 guests traveling together.
- All bookings are subject availability.
- All prices quoted are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, fuel price increases & other government levies & taxes.
- Costs based on low season rates.
E.& O.E. - Terms & Conditions Apply.