Australia's Great Barrier Reefoffered by supplier M08317 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 12 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Snorkeling
Season: October - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 5300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 6050 US Dollar (USD)
Our program begins in Sydney, often considered the most beautiful city of the Southern Hemisphere.
We will be staying at the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel, located in the historic Rocks district and only a short walk from both the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge. This neighborhood also features a variety of shops, restaurants, and easy access to other areas of downtown Sydney.
For our time in Sydney, we've arranged several group activities that focus on marine education including visits to the commercial fish market, the aquarium, and the Natural History Museum. We invite you to join us this November for a truly unique "immersion" into the politics, economics, research activities, and underwater beauty of Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Skill Level: This program will be enjoyed by all snorkelers, from novice to expert. Your tour staff will gladly provide any needed snorkeling instruction, from floating to freediving. Whenever possible we will seek out protected water for our snorkeling excursions, but at times the surface may be choppy due to wind.
- Trip Limit: Australia's Great Barrier Reef program is limited to 20 participants, with a minimum of 12. Due to the limited space available for this tour, reservations for space will be accepted in the order deposits are received.
- Weather: Daytime temperatures in the areas we're visiting during our program range from the low 70's to the low 90's. Although we have selected this month because of low rainfall, in the tropices, there is always a chance of rain. Water temperature during this period ranges from the low 70's to the low 80's.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes: Domestic airfare in Australia.
- We offer a discounted group flight from the U.S. to Australia.
- If the single person is willing to share a room, and we are able to match him/her with a roommate, the single supplement (US$1150) does not have to be paid.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2000
M08317 is the only tour operator specialized in educational snorkeling programs. Snorkeling is a safe, easy, and enjoyable activity for participants of all ages and skill levels from young people to grandparents and is ideal for families. While we have many programs ready-to-go, we can also design and organize...