Mongolia Naadam Festival with Gobi Desert and Karakorum Expeditionoffered by supplier M09539 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Festival Tours Desert Expeditions
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2899 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3099 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Upon your early arrival in Ulaanbaatar, meet our team. Hotel. (D)
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar-Grand Statue of Chinggis Khaan-Terelj National Park. (B)(L)(D)
Day 3: Terelj National Park-Mongolia Naadam Festival Preview in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 4: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 5: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 6: Ulaanbaatar-Bagazarin Chuluu in Middle Gobi.(B)(L)(D)
Day 7: Middle Gobi-South Gobi desert. (B)(L)(D)
Day 8: Yolin Canyon-Hongor Largest Sand dunes in Gobi desert-Camel riding-Camel Family. (B)(L)(D)
Day 9: Bayanzag (Rich in Saxual) or Flaming Cliffs in Gobi desert. (B)(L)(D)
Day 10: Gobi desert-Ongi Temple in Middle Gobi. (B)(L)(D)
Day 11: Middle Gobi-Nomadic Family-Karakorum. (B)(L)(D)
Day 12: Erdene zuu Monastery-Turtle-Karakorum Museum-Orkhon Valley. (B)(L)(D)
Day 13: Hustain Nuruu Wild Horses National Park-Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)(D)
Day 14: Departure Mongolia or Post tour. (B)
Supplemental Tour Information:
Accommodation in Mongolia:
- Ulaanbaatar city: hotel 3 stars (standard room only), hotel 4 stars (deluxe room only), hotel 5 stars (deluxe room only): 5 nights.
- Terelj National Park: Tourist Gers Camp: 1 night.
- Bagazarin Chuluu in Middle Gobi: Tourist Gers Camp: 1 night.
- South Gobi desert: Tourist Gers Camp: 3 nights.
- Ongi Temple in Middle Gobi: Tourist Gers Camp: 1 night.
- Karakorum: Tourist Gers Camp: 2 nights.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 nights of accommodation at selected & confirmed hotel, based on double specified room with daily breakfast.
- 8 nights in tourist camps, based on private Gers.
- All transportation in private by tourist bus in Ulaanbaatar & Terelj National Park, including all petrol.
- All transportation in private by Japanese 4WD vehicles, outside of Ulaanbaatar, including all petrol.
- All specified food (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner), including one bottle of mineral water.
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- Farewell dinner at local restaurant.
- Services of English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar.
- Entrance fees to the all specified national parks, Great Statue of Chinggis Khaan, museums, monuments, and monasteries.
- 2 hours of camel riding on the largest sand dunes.
- One Mongolian traditional folk songs concert.
- Visits the authentic nomadic families.
- Taxes & Services.
- Letter-visa support (if it will be necessary).
- Occasional flight delays or cancellation
- Excess baggage
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure
- Changing of date of departure from Ulaanbaatar
- The traveler is responsible for having proper travel documents, such as a valid passport, and the necessary passport pictures. Travel insurance. Items of personal nature such as gratuities to porters at hotels, telephone / telex / fax charges, laundry, beverages, meals, optional activities, and services not specified in the itinerary.
- Special Departure: July 8th - July 21st - Extreme Season!
- Total Distance: about + 2500 km/1554 miles.
- Airfare Included: No.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2003
Planning a big trip to Mongolia? M09539 is a fully licensed Mongolian Tourist Company. Ministry of Nature, Environment and Tourism Mongolia License: ITO/48 "A", Inbound Tour Operator. Established in 1997, Experience Mongolia with M09539: Its mission is to "provide the very best travel experiences for our...