Zambia, Real Africa Mobile SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Season: May - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2695 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2695 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Lusaka. Met at airport, drive over the escarpment to a camp on the banks of the Zambezi River.
Day 2: Next morning take canoes (and guides) along the Zambezi to an overnight bush camp on an island in the River.
Days 3-4: Canoe downstream to camp on banks of Zambezi for 2 nights. Optional activities include sunset cruises on Zambezi, fishing, game drives into nearby Lower Zambezi National Park.
Days 5-6: A full days drive through Lower Zambezi National Park, over the escarpment, en route to a wayside camp site.
Days 7-9: Camp for three nights at a site near the gates of South Luangwa National Park. Optional activities include games drives in open vehicles, game walks and night drives, into the Park.
Days 10-11: Drive north to Luambe National Park, camp for two nights at a private site. Game drives and walks available.
Day 12: Leaving the game parks environment of the Luangwa Valley we travel back to Chipata, overnight at a festive camp site.
Day 13: A full days drive back to Lusaka. Overnight camp at a campsite out side the city.
Day 14: Safari ends after breakfast. Transfer to airport.
This safari is run on a semi-participation basis. That is to say a driver guide will accompany you, who will also do the cooking and serve meals. It is expected that clients will erect and take down their own tents.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport as indicated above, in special bush vehicles.
- Use of camping equipment, tents etc.
- Food and beverages including three meals per day
- Camping and entry fees to National Parks.
- daily or morning and afternoon game drives in tour operator vehicle.
- Airfares and transportation to and from start and end points.
- Visas and other governmental levies.
- Medical, health, loss and evacuation insurances.
- Extra and optional activities not specifically included.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Gratuities and tips.