Botswana and Namibia Fully Guided Mobile SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 6 people
Destination(s): Botswana Namibia
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2950 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2950 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Maun. Collected by Tour Operator and after an afternoon game drive proceed to a community camp site on border of Moremi Game Reserve. You will already be in bush and game country.
Days 2-4: Enter Moremi Game Reserve and camp for three nights. Game viewing drives morning and evening. Moremi is thought by many to be Botswana's finest game viewing Park. Optional boat and makoro rides into the Okavango are available.
Day 5: Proceed along and through the Kwai river, to bush camp on the river banks.
Day 6: Camp at Savute, famous for its large lion prides. Explore the Savute area looking for the famous resident lion prides.
Days 7-8: Continue through Chobe National Park, home of some of the biggest herds of elephant in southern Africa, to camp on the banks of the Chobe River to watch the elephant herds as well as hippo drinking and bathing.
Days 9-10: Crossing into Namibia, proceed through Caprivi Strip to Mudumu National Park, overnight camp on the banks of the Linyanti river.
Days 11-13: Visit world famous Etosha Pan Game Reserve for three nights. Staying at Okakuejo and Fort Namutoni, with time to visit the many water holes that Etosha is famous for.
Day 14: Continue to Windhoek. Overnight camp near the city.
Day 15: Safari ends. Transfer to Windhoek airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport as indicated above, in special bush vehicles.
- Use of camping equipment, tents etc.
- Food and beverages with three meals per day.
- Camping and entry fees to National Parks.
- daily or morning and evening game drives in tour operator vehicles.
- Airfares and transportation to and from start and end points.
- Visas and other governmental levies.
- Medical, health, loss and evacuation insurances.
- Extra and optional activities not specifically included.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Gratuities and tips.