Namibia, Fully Guided Mobile SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Desert Expeditions
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2595 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2595 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Windhoek, met by Tour Operator and head north to camp overnight en route to Etosha Game Reserve.
Days 2-4: Camp for three nights, at Okaukuejo in this unique, world famous reserve. Continue in Etosha National Park, game viewing at leisure during the day,moving on to Fort Namutoni.
Day 5: Leaving Etosha drive north, to Ruacana near the Angola border and over night camp at the idyllic Hippo Pools community camp site.
Days 6-7: Following the Kunene River to Epupa Falls, camp for two nights, site see the falls and visit Himba villages.
Day 8: Turn west via the Marienfluss, to overnight camp at Otinungwe, under the Anas Trees, on the Kunene River overlooking Angola.
Day 9: Head south through Kaokoland, to Purros in search of the scarce desert adapted elephant.
Day 10: Via Huanib River bed, to Sesfontein and on to Ongongo. Camp over and take a dip in the hot springs.
Day 11: Reach the Ugab Canyon by nightfall and sleep over at Aba-Huab community camp. Travel via the Twyfelfontein complex with time to view the Burnt Mountain and Organ Pipes, and on to Cape Cross on the Atlantic coast.
Days 12-13: After an early breakfast travel to Swakopmund. Sleepover in Swakopmund for two nights. Some time will be available in Swakopmund to explore this quaint German town, and do some shopping (optional activities include a sea cruise from Walvis Bay in the morning and after lunch exploring the nearby dunes).
Day 14: Dept for Windhoek where the safari ends.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport as indicated above, in specially high clearance bush vehicles.
- Use of camping equipment, tents etc.
- Food and beverages with three meals per day.
- Camping and entry fees to National Parks.
- daily or morning and evening game drives in tour operator vehicle.
- Airfares and transportation to and from start and end points.
- medical, health, loss and evacuation insurances
- Visas and other governmental levies.
- Extra and optional activities not specifically included.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Gratuities and tips.