Kyrgyzstan Tour 2offered by supplier M17750 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 650 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1250 US Dollar (USD)
- Places to visit: Bishkek, Tamga, Svetlay polyana, Jety-Oguz, Karakol National Park, Karakol, Bishkek
- Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, mat, rucksack, flash light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses
- Conditions: There are no technical difficulties on the trekking route, but the tourists should have good condition as they will walk around 3-5 hours a day and will go over the pass (3665m).
Day 1: Airport/ Bishkek. Arrival in Bishkek, transfer to the hotel. Sightseeing tour: Oak Park, Ala-Too Square, Philharmonic, Statue of Manas, Victory Square. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Bishkek/ Tamga. After breakfast drive to Tamga along the southern shore of the Issyk-Kul lake. Lunch. In the evening ride along-shore of the Issyk-Kul lake near Tamga. Overnight in the Tamga guesthouse.
Day 3: Tamga/ Jety-Oguz. Transfer from Tamga to the starting point of the trek through Svetlaya Polyana. The trek takes around 2 hours and goes through the conifer forest until you reach nameless pass (2725m). In cloudless day it is possible to experience excellent view of the lake, snow-covered mountain peaks, flower's valley “Kok-Jaik” in the Jety-Oguz gorge. A descent from the pass to the gorge Jety-Oguz (2200m). On the way you may visit Jety-Oguz waterfall (20m). Overnight in tents.
Day 4: Jety-Oguz. Walk up from the camp towards Tilety pass (around 2 hours). The path goes along Jety-Oguz river, through the conifer forests and flower fields. Picnic. Overnight in a tent under the Tilety pass.
Day 5: Jety-Oguz/ Tilety pass. After breakfast walk up towards the Tilety pass. The path goes along Tilety river (it takes around 3 hours to get to the top of Tilety pass (366)). A descent to the Karakol National Park. Overnight in a tent (2465m).
Day 6: Karakol National Park/ Karakol. In the morning we take a radial walk to the Ala-Kul lake where the altitude is 360 m. The width is 600- 700m, the length is 2,3km. The path goes through conifer forest in Karakol gorge and then goes up by the moraine to the lake. Return back to the tent. Transfer to Karakol. Experience folk music during the dinner. Overnight in Karakol.
Day 7: Karakol/ Bishkek. Transfer to Bishkek (400km). In the morning city tour of Karakol. Visit the wooden Russian-orthodox church, Dungan Mosque and Prezhevalsky-Museum. On the way is an excursion in open-air art gallery of stone, said to date from 500 BC – 100 AD, they depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes. Continue driving to Bishkek. Farewell dinner. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 8: Bishkek/ Airport. Transfer to the airport (30 km), departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Kyrgyzstan - full board
- Transportation through out the whole trip. Driver has limited English knowledge
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums, Karakol National Park
- Horse back riding in Tamga
- Folk music in Karakol
- Rent of kitchen equipment and a tents
- Assistance of porters
- Cook’s services
- Visa support.
- Interpreter, speaking the language of your choice, to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Single supplement
- Accommodation in a single tent
- Sleeping bag, mat
- Additional kilograms of luggage for porters
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan
- International airfares
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
M17750 is a network of internet based travel agencies in Central Asia, which provides hotel reservations and custom made tours to groups and individuals throughout the region. Our network is represented by independent travel agencies operating in Tashkent - Uzbekistan, Almaty - Kazakhstan and Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan. We...