Kyrgyzstan Tour 3offered by supplier M17750 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Ecotourism
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 380 US Dollar (USD)
- Places to visit: Bishkek, National Park Ala-Archa, Aksai gorge
- Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, mat, rucksack, light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses
- Conditions: There are no technical difficulties on the route for the tracking, but the tourists should have good health as they will walk around 4-5 hours a day.
Day 1: Bishkek/ Ala-Archa National Park/ Razik shelter. In the morning transfer to the Ala-Archa National Park (40 km). The trek starts from alpine camp (2200m) and goes through conifer forests, along Ak-Sai waterfall and flower fields to Razik shelter (3200), it takes around 4 hours. Picnic near the Ak-Sai waterfall (2700m). Overnight in a tent or in the shelter (3200m).
Day 2: Razik shelter/ Aksai glacier/ Razik shelter. After breakfast you will have radial walking to Aksai glacier (3500m). Fantastic view of mountains peaks: Korona, Teketor, Box, Baichechekei. You may get your first ice climbing lesson on the glacier. You will learn how to use crampons, ice-axe and rope. Return to Razik shelter. Overnight in a tent or in the shelter.
Day 3: Razik shelter/ Bishkek. You will get basic rock climbing lesson in the morning near the shelter. Lunch. Walk back to the alpine camp. Transfer back to Bishkek.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in tents/ Razik shelter
- Full board during tour (except breakfast on Day1 and dinner on Day 3)
- Transportation Bishkek- Ala-Archa Nation Park - Bishke
- Excursion during tour program
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Rent of kitchen equipment and a tents
- Rock and ice climbing equipment
- Assistance of porters
- Cook’s services.
- Interpreter, speaking the language of your choice, to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour
- Kyrgyz Visa and visa support for Kyrgyzstan
- Registration in Bishkek
- Accommodation in a single tent
- Sleeping bag, mat
- Accommodation in Bishkek
- Meals in Bishkek
- International airfares
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
M17750 is a network of internet based travel agencies in Central Asia, which provides hotel reservations and custom made tours to groups and individuals throughout the region. Our network is represented by independent travel agencies operating in Tashkent - Uzbekistan, Almaty - Kazakhstan and Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan. We...