Naryn-Torugart Touroffered by supplier M17750 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 150 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Naryn – Tash - Rabat.
In the morning meeting with a guide and transfer to Tash-Rabat towards the Chinese border. Tash Rabat, Caravan Saray 11th century, served as a fortress for travelers along the Great Silk Road. This is a carefully restored stone building. After lunch the excursion to Tash-Rabat. It is possible to have a horse back riding here. Dinner and overnight in yurts (Kyrgyzstan dwelling).
Day 2: Tash - Rabat - Torugart.
Early in the morning transfer to Torugart border. At the end of the valley the road swings Eastwards around the southern tip of the At Bashi range and climbs towards Torugart pass. Arriving to the border. Crossing the border and meeting with Chinese tour company.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Kyrgyzstan meal (lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast and picnic on day 2)
- Transportation according to the program (driver has limited English knowledge)
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour program in Tash-Rabat, including entrance fees to museum.
- Horse back riding
- Accommodation and meal in Naryn
- Visa support for the visa to Kyrgyzstan
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan
- Chinese the visa support, visa and Chinese permission to cross Torugart border
- Chinese part
- International airfares
- Camera/video fees at museums
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
M17750 is a network of internet based travel agencies in Central Asia, which provides hotel reservations and custom made tours to groups and individuals throughout the region. Our network is represented by independent travel agencies operating in Tashkent - Uzbekistan, Almaty - Kazakhstan and Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan. We...