Tajikistan Tour 1Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 400 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 750 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Meeting at Uzbek-Tajik border “Sariosiyo”. Transfer to Dushanbe – the capital of independent Tajikistan. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Excursion in the city. City sightseeing in Dushanbe – visiting the Monument to Ismael Samani, the founder of Tajikistan Centralized state of Samanids in X century at the main square of Independence. Visiting of Gissar castle. After lunch continuation of excursions in and around of Dushanbe, visiting the museum of Antiquities of Tajikistan. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Early breakfast in hotel “Tajikistan”. Drive through Anzob pass. After the lunch drive through Shakhristan pass to Khujand. Arrival in Khujand. During the day stopping at several sights with beautiful scenery of Tajikistan mountains. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Khujand. City excursion: Archaeological museum, Urda (city fortress of XII century from time of Alexander the Great), Mosque-medresse of Sheykh Muslihiddin of XVI century, Rukhak observing tower from XII century. Visit of “Tajic Sea” Kayraccum HPS (Hydro Power Station), the symbol of People’s Friendship built in 1968. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: After the breakfast transfer to Tashkent, through Oibek cross border point.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transportation with A/C throughout the whole trip (drivers have limited English knowledge)
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately
- Visa support.
- Tour leader, speaking the language of your choice, to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour
- Lunches and dinners ($ 8 for lunches and $ 10 for dinners)
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance Visa
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.