Tajikistan Tour 2Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Ecotourism
Season: July - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1450 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1850 US Dollar (USD)
- Guides: English speaking.
- The region of the travel: Tajikistan , Pendjikent, Zeravshanskiy range, Fann mountains
- The type of the tour: trekking
- Season: 15th of July – 15th of September
- Category of difficulty: This tour is recommended for all tourists with different level of experience in mountains. There are no technical difficulties on the route.
- Distance of the tour: 80 km .
- Relief of the trekking: mixed forest, moraine, alpine meadow
- Accommodation: double – triple tents
- Meal: full board
- Transportation of luggage: porters, donkey
Day 1: Samarkand – Pendjikent - Artuch. Transfer from Samarkand to the alpine camp Artuch trough the Uzbek/Tajik border and Pendjikent. Lunch in the camp. After rest you will go for a walk to the Chukurak lake. Return back to the camp. Dinner and overnight in the camp.
Day 2: Artuch – Kulikalonskiy lakes – Bibi-Djanat lake
After breakfast hike up to the Kulikalonskie lakes and crossing to the Bibi-Djanat lake.The road takes around 3-3,5 hours. There are around ten lakes in the valley. The biggest one is the Kulikalonskiy lake. Lunch near the lake. After rest you will walk around an hour to Bibi-Kjan lake where we will set up our first camp. Dinner and overnight in a tent camp.
Day 3: Bibi-Djan lake – the pass Alaudin – Alaudinskiy lakes
In the morning you will go over the pass Alaudin. The ascent takes around 4 hours. From the pass you will see the panorama of the Kulikanovskoi wall with the peak Maria and Miraly and others peaks which are located in the end of the Kazkok gorge. On the way down you see small spring which is the best place for lunch and a rest. After lunch you will walk down towards to Alaudinskiy lakes. Dinner and overnight in a tent camp.
Day 4: Alaudinskiy lakes – Mutnui lakes
You will have easy walking to Mutnui lakes this day. The road takes 3, 5 hours. After lunch we will part with the caravan of donkey. Dinner and overnight in a tent camp.
Day 5: Mutnui lakes – the camp 4500
After breakfast we will start to go up to the camp which is located on the altitude of 4500 m. This day you will gain around 1000 m. The path goes through moraines and glacier where from you can see the Chimtarga pass (4740 m), peak Energia (5120 m) and Chimtarga (5489 m). You will have lunch when you will cross the glacier. Continue of hiking. In 2 hours you will reach the camp. Dinner and in the tent camp.
Day 6: The camp 4500 – the pass Chimtarga – Bolshoe Allo lake. That is the longest day during our trip. In the morning you will go over the Chimtarga pass (4740 m). The view from the pass will charm you but strong wind will make you to go down. Descent to the Bolshoe Allo lake. Dinner and overnight near the lake.
Day 7: Free day. Free day. You may walk to the Verhnee Allo lake or have a rest near the camp.
Day 8: Bolshoe Allo lake – Zindon river. Hike down to the Zindon river, towards to the road where a minibus will wait you next day.
Day 9: Zindon river – Amshut river - Pendjikent - Samarkand. Transfer to Samarkand through Pendjikent.
you will have possibility to stow 10 kg of own belongings to the caravan. These things will be loaded on the donkeys (porters) and stayed with them during the day. So, everything has to be packed into the bags or rucksack and everybody should have just small daypack for every day.
For the hiking the tourists should have: 4 seasons sleeping bag, sleeping pad, mountain boots, windproof costume and warm clothes, sun-protection glasses, raincoat.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The price includes:
- visa support for Tadjik and Uzbek visas
- accommodation in tents
- full board in the mountains
- all transfers according to the itinerary
- entrance tickets to the national preserved park (mountains) and ecological tax
- rent of needed mountain equipment
- the services of English speaking mountain guide
- cook, porters and donkeys during the trekking.
The price does not include:
- the cost of visas to Uzbekistan and Tadjikistan
- sleeping bags and pads
- personal travel insurance.