Spectacular Garden Route Exploreroffered by supplier M17966 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 919 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1011 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1, Tuesday:
- The Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain Pass and the Town of Worcester
- Wine tasting and a delicious meal on a farm
- Oudshoorn – Ostrich capital of the world
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the Riempies Estate Hotel – 3 Star.
Day 2, Wednesday:
- The Cango Caves
- The Cango Wildlife Ranch where you can see the crocodile, jaguar, puma, lion and cheetah – you may even touch one
- An ostrich farm tour – lunch included
- Dinner, bed and breakfast on the water’s edge at the Knysna Quays Hotel – 4 Star.
Day 3, Thursday:
- The quaint town of Knysna and the indigenous forests of the Garden Route
- A boat cruise on the Knysna lagoon to the Knysna Heads
- Lunch at Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Steam train trip only between 31 August and 1 May
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the King George Hotel – 4 Star.
Day 4, Friday:
- Mossel Bay, visiting the Post Office Tree, where early sailors left mail for homebound ships in Europe
- Lunch in the town of Swellendam
- Clarens Drive, a spectacular coastal road back to Cape Town.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 3 meals daily
- All entrance fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Our tour consultants and tour guides have more than 22 years of experience in the tourism industry. We are your ultimate destination manager for tours, safaris, honeymoons or the holiday of your life. We operate in Southern Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Victoria Falls, Zambia and Kenya. Reliability and our personal touch,...