Namibia and Neighbouring Countriesoffered by supplier M17822 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 21 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Destination(s): Namibia Angola Zambia
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Ecotourism
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 150 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 200 US Dollar (USD)
- Safari attractions are: Etosha National Park - world famous for its wildlife and game drives.
- Damaraland: see he world heritage site Twyfelfontein with its Bushmen Rockengravings, petrified forests, Burnt Mountain and the white lady of the brandberg.
- Kaokoland - home of the Nomadic Himba people who still lives and dresses according to ancient traditions, and visit the Ruacana and Epupa Waterfalls at the Kunene River - boarder to Angola.
- Sossusvlei: endless and massive sand dunes is a highlight in the heart of the namib desert.
- Visit also: Sceleton coast, the Fischriver Canyon, and Bushmanland.
- Tour Destinations: Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Angola.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Occupancy: 200.00 USD
– Double Occupancy: 150.00 USD
Tour prices depends on:
- the number of persons per group.
- camping and/or hotel/lodge accommodation
- guided or self-drive tours.
- if tours cover more than one country, the price increases.
- Air-conditioned vehicle(s) with driver/guide
- Accommodation: 3 to 5 star hotels/lodges or camping, depending on preferences of guests
- 3 meals per day
- Passenger liability insurance
- Entrance fees at parks and places of interest.
- Insurance on luggage
- Medical aid
- Extra activities offered by parks/lodges/ranches.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Along the south-western coast of Africa lies Namibia - Africa's harsh paradise, with its infinite stretch of beautiful uncrowded beaches, rich cultural assets, captivating scenic beauty and abundant wildlife. Being one of the safest countries on the African continent makes Namibia an excellent holiday destination....