Her Majesty Safarioffered by supplier M17994 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 50 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 950 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1120 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: The park is about 6-hour drive from Kampala; the park can also be reached by air. You head west from Kampala through magnificent hill country and lush cultivation. You pass through the market town of Masaka, stop at the equator for photographs and have lunch at Mbarara. Proceed through the volcanic formations of the Great Rift Valley escarpment. The hills and valleys and crater lakes scenery on the way offer splendid viewing and enter the spectacular Queen Elizabeth National Park. Dinner and overnight at the beautifully situated Mweya Safari lodge.
Day 2: Take an early morning game drive to see the wildlife and back in time for breakfast. Visit the park Museum. And after lunch, take the launch trip on the Kazinga Channel, which separates lake Edward and George, viewing a school of hippos’, herds of elephants and buffalos plus numerous bird species on the banks. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: After an early morning game drive and breakfast, tour the volcanic area of the park with its many salt lakes and extinct craters, return to Kampala.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All the above tours are guaranteed a departure with a minimum of 4 people. A surcharge for smaller groups shall apply
- Prices Quoted are full board with transportation, meals, park entrance fees, permits and quality accommodation outside of Kampala, where available. Details regarding budget safaris are available on request
- Prices quoted exclude beverages, tips and all personal expenses
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm rates in advance
- Specialized itineraries are available. Let us know your travel plans and a budget to work with and we will do the organizing and tend to the details
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Our experience in the consulting business has enabled us to establish and maintain a healthy and cordial network of business relationship with other service providers – who include other national, regional and international travel consultancy firms, leisure and recreational institutions, hotels and lodgers, tour and...