Honeymoon and Wildlife Viewing Trip in Kenyaoffered by supplier M18070 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Honeymoon Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3800 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5100 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: On arrival at the Airport you will be met by a our Representative who will transfer you to the Norfork Hotel for your accommodation based on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Day 2: In the morning our representative will meet you at the hotel and have a safari briefing then depart for Wilson Airport to catch your flight to Naivasha. On arrival you will be transferred to the Loldia House for your accommodation.
Day 3: Spend a full day in this House with optional activities available on request at the House. All meals and overnight at the Lolidia House.
Day 4: After breakfast you will be transferred to the Airstrip for your flight to Maasai Mara. On arrival you will be met by the driver guide and do a short game drive en route to the Camp to arrive in time for a hot lunch. In the afternoon you will proceed for another game drive of this Reserve famous for the great migration of Wildebeest. Lion, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo and Gazelles are abundant here. Dinner and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 5: After breakfast you will spend your day in this Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives and optional activities available on request at the Camp. All meals and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 6: After breakfast you will spend your day in this Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives and optional activities available on request at the Camp. All meals and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 7: After breakfast you will depart for the airstrip to connect your flight to Nairobi. On arrival our driver guide will transfer you to The Brazilian styled Carnivore restaurant for Lunch followed by a transfer to the JKIA for your outbound flight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each cruiser and Return flight Nairobi- Loldia - Mara- Nairobi.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any international and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year and any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
M18070 is a destination management company which is family owned and managed and specializes in customized tailor made tours for families and small and specialized groups, looking for that personalized touch and attentions of service. Our services are within Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Zanzibar and...