Cairo and Luxor by Train - Egypt Quick Trip (4 Days)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 370 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 460 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: You will be met at Cairo airport and transfer to your selected hotel. You will have the remainder of day at leisure. Overnight Cairo.
Day 2: After breakfast, your tour in Egypt begins with a visit to the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Your Giza tour includes a short camel ride. You will continue on to visit the stepped pyramid of Dzoser at Saqqara, the oldest stone structure in the world. You will complete your tour with a visit to the former capital at Memphis. Overnight train to Luxor.
Day 3: You will be met in Luxor and your tour begins with the West Bank including the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon you will visit the East Bank, including Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. Overnight train to Cairo.
Day 4: Arrival to Cairo, where you will visit the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque and Khan El Khalili Market, the oldest market in Egypt. You will then be transferred to Cairo airport for your flight back home.
- A deposit is required for booking, at this time we can only receive deposits from Western Union or by bank transfer
- Remainder of payment can be made in USD, GBP, EUR or LE on your arrival and prior to tour departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Budget tour: USD 370
- 3-star tour: USD 420
- 4 and 5-star starting at USD 460
- Add USD 60 to upgrade any tour to sleeper car on the train
- All price based on double occupancy.
- Meet, assist and escort during your trip to Egypt
- All Taxes and Services Charges
- Entry visas
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees of the sight seeing
- Any items not mentioned above.