Big Migration Safari in Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti Parkoffered by supplier M18070 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1800 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2200 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: On arrival you will be met at the airport and depart Arusha for lake Manyara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon proceed to Lake Manyara national Park famous for the Tree climbing lions, game drive of this park then later in the evening proceed to Lake Manyara Hotel For dinner and overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast you will depart for Serengeti National Park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon you will do a game drive in this famous Park where you can see all the Big Five’s e.g. Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino. Other grazers like Zebras and Gazelles not to forget a lot of bird watching are available in this Park. You will return in time for dinner and overnight at the Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 3: Spend a full day in this Park with both morning and afternoon game drives all meals and overnight at the Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 4: After breakfast you will depart for Ngorongoro conservation area arriving early for lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon enjoy a breath taking views of the crater. Game drive within the lodge environment and the rim of the crater will be accompanied by dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Day 5: After breakfast you will descend 600M down the crater for a half day game drive. This most spectacular of the African Game Reserve have the largest concentration of wildlife in Tanzania with over 35,000 animals living within the crater including Lion, Elephant, Warthog, Ibis, Pelicans, Flamingoes and dik dik. You will return to the lodge in time for a hot lunch. Late afternoon depart for Arusha town. Overnight at Impala Hotel.
Day 6: Breakfast at the hotel, depart depending on your international flight. Depart.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land Rover.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long-range high frequency radio communication in each Land rover.
- On safari accessories in the Land Rover.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services, Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
M18070 is a destination management company which is family owned and managed and specializes in customized tailor made tours for families and small and specialized groups, looking for that personalized touch and attentions of service. Our services are within Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Zanzibar and...