Tanzania Highlights Safarioffered by supplier M18227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1896 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1896 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Arusha - Tanzania. Mountain Village, Serena Moivaro Coffee lodge or Arusha Hotel (B&B). Briefing by your tour representative.
Day 2: Arusha Tarangire National Park. Tarangire Safari Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Tarangire National Park. Tarangire Safari Lodge. Morning game drive. Afternoon game drive. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Alternate lodges Sopa, Serena, Wildlife or Crater lodge. Half day game viewing. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park. Serengeti Serena lodge. Olduvai Gorge Half day game viewing. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Serengeti National Park. Serengeti Serena lodge. Full day game drive. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Serengeti National Park - Arusha Kilimanjaro. Arusha Hotel for hot lunch. Drive to Seronera Air strip, flight to Arusha. Transfer to airport. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- Flight from Serengeti to Arusha, Arusha to Zanzibar, Zanzibar to Dar es salaam
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, internet etc.)
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers and lodges staff
- Travel Insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...