Historic Route: Lalibela, Awash National Park, Rift Valley Lakes and Southern EthiopiaPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 21 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 24 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1512 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1650 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Addis – Kombolcha (Senbete Market on Sunday).
Day 2: Kombolcha – Bati Market – Dessie Woldiya.
Days 3 & 4: Woldiya – Lalibela.
Day 5: Lalibela – Kombolcha.
Day 6: Kombolcha – Bati – Asaita – Awash National Park.
Day 7: Awash National Park.
Day 8: Awash – Zeway – Abijata, Sahalla, Langano.
Day 9: Langano – Wondogenet.
Days 10 & 11: Wondogenet – Arbaminch.
Day 12: Arbaminch – Konso village - Keyafer - Jinka.
Day 13: Jinka – Mago Over night camp.
Day 14: Mago Over night camp.
Day 15: Mago – Murulle Over night camp.
Day 16: Murulle – Omorate Over night camp.
Day 17: Omorate – Turmi Over night camp.
Day 18: Turmi – Arbaminch.
Day 19: Arbaminch – Awassa.
Day 20: Awassa – Hossana.
Day 21: Hossana – Addis.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodation on twin room sharing basis
- All meals throughout the trip
- Transfer in and out the airport
- Minibus in Addis Ababa
- 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser supplied with A/C
- Entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Government Tax
- International and domestic airfare
- Video camera fees if any
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other expense of personal nature
- Price are subject to change depending on the size of the group and the time of the year
- Special tour program can be provided on request