Elephant Safari Kenya, Amboseli National Park and Tsavo Westoffered by supplier M18070 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1410 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2310 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi or Mombasa - Amboseli National Park.
Morning pick-up from your Nairobi or Mombasa hotel and drive to Amboseli National Park (Amboseli means "salty dust" in the Maasai language ) arriving in time for lunch at Amboseli Serena Lodge.Afternoon game drive until sunset. This park is famous for its elephants and the majestic view of Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge ( full board ).
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
Spend a further day in Amboseli National Park with morning and afternoon game drives enjoying the majestic views of Mount Kilimanjaro in the back ground. Here you get a chance to watch the elephant, zebra, wild beest, giraffe, lion and cheetah. All meals included. Overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge (full board).
Day 3: Amboseli - Tsavo West National Park.
After breakfast morning drive with a game drive en route to Tsavo West National Park arriving in time for lunch at Voyager Safari Camp. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner overnight at Voyager Safari Camp ( full board ).
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park.
Spend a further day in Tsavo West National Park with morning and afternoon game drives including visits to Mzima Springs and shetani lava. This park hosts more than 60 major mammal species and 1000 plant species. All meals included. Overnight at Voyager Safari Camp ( full board ).
Day 5: Tsavo West - Mombasa or Nairobi.
After breakfast morning drive back to either Mombasa or Nairobi arriving in time for lunch on own arrangements.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in custom built minivan.
- Services of an English speaking tour driver/ guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary all Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during game drives only.
- Flying Doctors Society membership for one month.
- Free safari hat and T-shirt.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills.
- Fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel.
- Lodges, camp staff and driver/ guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services, any other item not included in our itinerary.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas and New year of $35 per person per night.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
M18070 is a destination management company which is family owned and managed and specializes in customized tailor made tours for families and small and specialized groups, looking for that personalized touch and attentions of service. Our services are within Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Zanzibar and...