Leopard Safari Kenya, Aberdares National Park and Samburu Reserveoffered by supplier M18070 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1210 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1820 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi - Aberdares National Park.
Pick-up from your Nairobi hotel and drive though tea and coffee plantations to Aberdares National Park arriving in time for lunch at Outspan Hotel. Afternoon transfer in special vehicles to Treetops Lodge. Game viewing from the lodge terraces. Here you can seat up all night as the wildlife come to the natural waterhole to drink water. Dinner and overnight at Treetops Lodge (full board). Accommodation: Treetops Lodge. Includes: (L, D).
Day 2: Tree lodge - Samburu Game Reserve.
After breakfast morning drive further North across the equator to Samburu Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at Shaba Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game drives until sunset. Samburu Game Reserve has very unique wildlife, such as the Gravy’s, zebras, the Oryx, the gerenuk, dik-dik. Its cat population is abundant, with cheetah, the highlight for any safari. Dinner and overnight at Shaba Sarova Lodge (full board). Accommodation: Shaba Sarova Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve.
Spend a further day in Samburu Game Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives watching cheetahs, lions, zebras, Oryx, and the gerenuk. All meals included. Overnight at Shaba Sarova Lodge (full board). Accommodation: Shaba Sarova Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Samburu - Mt. Kenya.
After breakfast morning drive to Mount Kenya area arriving in time for lunch at the World famous Mount Kenya Safari Club. The club is a beautiful preserve, with acres of gardens, lakes, all with wonderful views of Mount Kenya and rushing streams. Afternoon at leisure or do optional activities arranged on request. Dinner and overnight at Mount Kenya Safari Club (full board). Accommodation: Mount Kenya Safari Club. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Mt. Kenya - Nairobi.
After breakfast morning drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch on own.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transport in custom built minivan
- Services of an English speaking tour driver/ guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary all Government taxes and levies
- Mineral water during game drives only
- Flying Doctors Society membership for one month
- Free safari hat and T-shirt.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver/ guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas and New year of $35 per person per night.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
M18070 is a destination management company which is family owned and managed and specializes in customized tailor made tours for families and small and specialized groups, looking for that personalized touch and attentions of service. Our services are within Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Zanzibar and...