The South West of Ireland is regarded as one of the great golfing destinations in the world, rightly famed for the quality of its magnificent links, but also recognised for some outstanding parkland courses. Many US Professionals have used it for practice on the way to the British Open including many winners such as Tigers Woods, Phil Mickleson, Ernie Els, Tom Watson, Mark O'Meara to mention just a few.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive Shannon Airport. Stay at the 4-star Malton Hotel Killarney.
Day 2: Waterville Golf Club. 4-star Malton Hotel Killarney.
Day 3: Tralee Golf Club. 4-star Malton Hotel Killarney.
Day 4: Ballybunion Old Course. 4-star Vaughan Lodge Lahinch.
Day 5: Doonbeg Golf Club. 4-star Vaughan Lodge Lahinch.
Day 6: Lahinch Golf Club. 4-star Vaughan Lodge Lahinch.
Day 7: Depart Shannon Airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- USD 3190 per person sharing including rental car for 4 golfers
- USD 3960 per person sharing including coach and driver for 4 golfers.
- 7 day hire of a Hertz automatic minivan or 7 days chauffeur driven Mercedes Viano for all transfers
- 6 nights accommodation in twin/double rooms including Full Irish
- Breakfast daily
- Greens fees at Ballybunion (Old), Waterville, Tralee, Doonbeg and Lahinch
- Provision of all relevant travel documentation, including:
* Restaurant lists
* Route planners
- Includes VAT charges.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
We have specialized since 1993 in providing customized golf packages to both the individual and corporate golfer traveling to both Ireland and Scotland. We are members of the International Golf Tour Operators Association (IAGTO) and founder member and past Chairman of the Ireland Golf Tour Operators Association...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Health & Wellness
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend