Sapa Essential, Explore Vietnam's Northern Mountain Ranges: 3 Days/ 2 NightsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Railway Trips Walking Tours
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 290 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 290 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai. In the evening transfer to the train station and take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa. On arrival in the border town of Lao Cai transfer to the former hill station of Sapa. In the terraced hills and mountains of this area, the monotony of the expansive green landscape is enlivened by the colors of its hill tribe population - flashes of shining silver jewelery from the necks and wrists of indigo-clad H'mong and the scarlet hues of the turbans worn by the Red Dao can be seen.
Take a morning walking tour of Sapa for a visit to the busy market where Red Dao, Black, Tay, H'mong and other ethnic minority people converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their silverware and handicrafts, and to buy provisions. Following take a light trek to discover Sapa's quaint hill tribe villages set against the stunning Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range and Indochina's highest peak, Mt. Fansipan. Overnight in Sapa. Includes: (B, L).
Day 3: Sapa - Lao Cai. In the morning either visit one of the areas weekly markets (the market location rotates daily, contact Exotissimo for more information) or enjoy free time to discover Sapa at your own leisure. Note: Market days: Can Cau - Saturdays. Bac Ha or Muong Hum or Muong Khuong - Sundays. Cao Son - Wednesdays. In the late afternoon transfer back to Lao Cai to catch the night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on the train. Includes: (B).
- The price is a guideline and will vary according to travel dates and room availability. The price is based on two people traveling together during high season and sharing a twin or double room.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
* Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
* Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers.
* Entrance fees for all sights visited.
* Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
* Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with L and D
* Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
* Tips for porters.
* International flights to and from Vietnam.
* Meals other than those mentioned above
* Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc.
* Tips for guide
* Personal insurance
* Any domestic flights not mentioned
* International departure airport tax (normally included in your ticket price)