Yangtze River and Li River Cruiseoffered by supplier M18268 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing Boating and Sailing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1205 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4170 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival, Beijing
Arrive in Beijing, your gateway city of China tour. Be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing
Depart from hotel in the morning to visit Tian'anmen Square, the largest urban square and Forbidden City, the largest and most complete ancient imperial palace in the world. Then visit Temple of Heaven in the afternoon. Peking Opera are available for your optional night entertainment. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: Beijing
In the morning drive 75km to visit the Great Wall (Badaling Section) first and Ming Tombs (Changling Tomb), the once lavish burial chambers of 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty. Peking Roasted Duck is available for your optional dinner. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: Beijing- Chongqing, Embark
In the morning, take a half-day Hutong Tour by rickshaw to visit the ancient lanes and alleyways of Beijing. Be transferred to the airport and fly to Chongqing to embark for the wonderful Yangtze Cruise. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 5: Yangtze River Cruise
Depart from Chongqing in the morning. The first shore excursion of cruise occurs either at Fengdu, Shibaozhai or Wanzhou, which depends on local river conditions. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Yangtze River Cruise
Today pass Three Gorges namely Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge, during which take an excursion through Daning River Lesser Three Gorges. In the evening, sail through the ship locks. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Disembark, Yichang - Wuhan - Guilin
Get off the cruise to visit Three Gorges Dam in the morning. Upon disembarkation at Yichang, be transferred to Wuhan for the flight to Guilin. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo. Depart from hotel in the morning and be transferred to the Pier for Li River Cruise(about 4 hours and the lunch will be served on board). Savor the fairy-tale scenery when sail down the meandering river to Yangshuo where you'll stay overnight. Impression of Liusanjie show is available for your optional night show. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 9: Yangshuo - Guilin
The first half day is planned to visit Moon Hill and Big Banyan Tree. Besides you can choose to visit a local primary school named Fenglou, which is a part of Giving Back Trip. Be transferred back to Guilin City in the afternoon. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 10: Departure, Guilin
Your China cruise experience is over all too soon as you drive to the airport and board the homebound International flight, bidding a fond farewell to this ancient land. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Mentioned domestic air transportation in economy class with airport tax and fuel surcharge.
- Private transfers between airports/ railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots.
- Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Hotel or cruiser accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room/cabin; a client who travels alone or desires is required to pay a single supplement rate.
- Meals (breakfast in hotel, Chinese lunch and Chinese dinner serves at local restaurant) as specified in the itinerary table. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included in the cruise fee as well as the cruise shore excursion in groups and daily activities.
- The arrangements are subject to the different cruiser companies and subject to change without prior notice.
- One driver and one English-speaking guide on normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
As a brand of China International Travel Service, Guilin Co.Ltd, M18268 is a leading B2B wholesaler of China travel service and China tour operator. We offer a wide range of China travel service, including organized the private and group tours, guide service, special interest and incentive trips, as well as booking...