Lhasa Discovery 5Days/4Nightsoffered by supplier M18268 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 35 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 355 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 790 US Dollar (USD)
- The most agreeable pace for traveling in Tibet
- Fine Selected hotels at wide range of choices for your comfort
- Comprehensive and unique program
- Knowledgeable guides, experienced drivers and vans in good-condition.
Day 1: Arrival, Lhasa. Arrival at Lhasa, be met at Gongar airport and transferred to the hotel for some good rest and acclimation.
Day 2: Lhasa. Have a whole day trip in Lhasa City of Tibet Museum, local Tibetan family visiting and Sera Monastery after lunch. Includes: (B, L).
Day 3: Lhasa. A trip to Lhasa would be incomplete without a visit to Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street. Includes: (B, L).
Day 4: Lhasa - Yamdrok Lake - Lhasa. In the morning, drive down to Yamdrok Lake and take a visit. Be transferred back to Lhasa. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Departure Lhasa. The time before transfer to the airport is free on your own arrangement. Bid Lhasa a fond farewell as board the flight or get on the train to your next stop. Includes: (B).
- All the "0" in the above form indicate that the prices to be advised, and S.Supp(Single Supplement)means one client occupying one standard room.
- Prices in USD are based on two sharing one twin-bed standard room, exclusive of the price for One passenger occupying one twin-bed room of his own.
- The prices quoted here are only valid in 2008, period of 2008 Beijing Olympic excepted.
- The availability of rooms, flights and so on are subject to change until the actual booking is being made. Our company reserves the right to adjust the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control.
- Prices are based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
- Children under 12 have discount from above prices. Please advise all details about kids concerned with bookings.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots.
- Hotel or cruiser accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room/cabin.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary table marked with (B, L, D).
- One driver and one English-speaking guide on normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary.
- Tibet Travel Permit application fee in the packages related to Tibet.
- Round International airfare or train tickets.
- Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
- Tips for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional meals and shows mentioned in the itinerary, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
- Applicable taxes or government fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
As a brand of China International Travel Service, Guilin Co.Ltd, M18268 is a leading B2B wholesaler of China travel service and China tour operator. We offer a wide range of China travel service, including organized the private and group tours, guide service, special interest and incentive trips, as well as booking...