Rich in fascinating stories of Japanese garrisons being attacked by marauding aborigines, followed by revenge massacres of aborigines by vicious Japanese etc etc. We'll have a proper history here soon. A 1400 m downhill over 15 km followed by about 10 km in a riverbed, this is the best single-track we've found yet. To get to the trail-head either ride up 25 km of concrete road or let us drive you there! The trail is 99.5 per cent ride-able, some steps, often damp (lush rain-forest micro climate), always fun. For experienced down-hillers. Should have front suspension and off-road tires, rear suspension a good idea!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Weekdays - approximately 210 USD
- Weekend day - approximately 290 USD.
- Application for permits, accommodation and insurance can not be started until we have received the deposit and your ARC/passport details (note deadlines)
- If the trip is canceled due to not winning the permit lottery, typhoons, etc. we will refund the deposit minus costs (approximately USD 500) beyond our control, but offer this as credit for future activities
- If the trip is canceled by the customer the deposit not refunded
- We have discounts for groups
- USD 2000 deposit in advance is necessary, rest - at end of trip.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler