Kenya Wildlife - Tsavo East and West National Parks (Ivory Trail)offered by supplier M18362 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 270 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 390 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Day 1: Tsavo East.
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch at a Safari lodge or tented Camp. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the park where we can expect to see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest. Dinner and overnight at a Safari lodge or tented Camp.
Game drives early morning before Breakfast. After breakfast leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park for lunch. Later on in the afternoon, game viewing in the park. Dinner and overnight at a Safari lodge or tented Camp.
Pre-breakfast game drive, Afterwards a visit to mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, and various species of fish can be seen in the crystal-clear waters. We drive you to the coast with Lunch en-route arriving at your hotel by late afternoon. End of tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Tour Price. If it happens to be only :
-2-pax GBP £390 per person.
-3-pax GBP £330 per person.
-4-pax GBP £300 per person.
-5-pax GBP £280 per person.
-6-pax GBP £270 per person.
- Full board accommodations in our Tented Camps or Lodges.
- All game park entry fees and all game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides boasting vast experience in wildlife, birdlife, fauna and flora, people and their diversified cultures.
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle specially designed seats for maximum comfort and fitted with a pop up roof whose height allows excellent game viewing and good photography during game drives.
- International flights, Visas
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcohol).
- Personal spending money- Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire - USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent.
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18362 was registered as a tour company specializing in Budget Camping Safaris but through the years the company has grown to dealing with all Tours and Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. The company is licensed annually by the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife. The firm is a private company owned, operated and managed by...