2 Days Overnight Tsavo East and Taita Hills / Salt LickPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 220 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 340 Euro (EUR)
Day 1 Mombasa - Tsavo East
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch at Voi Safari lodge Lodge. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the park where we can expect to see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 2 Tsavo East - Taita Hills & Salt Lick - Mombasa.
Early morning Game drive in Tsavo East before Breakfast. After breakfast, which we drive you through Tsavo East via Voi, gate to Taita Hills & Salt Lick sanctuary. Game drive in the sanctuary. Lunch is at Taita Hills Lodge. Afterwards we drive back to the coast arriving at your hotel in the early evening. End of tour.
We operate daily regular safari departures, with a minimum of 2 pax to a maximum of 6 pax in our nine-seater safari vehicles. These safaris are ideal for those who want a first hand experience of life in the bush. A driver guide will accompany you. The safaris are designed for those in search of real adventure, who enjoy the unpredictable Wilderness; Normally those who join are from all walks of life and nationalities, usually between 16 and 60 years. Age however, is not the criteria; all that's needed is a sense of humor, a willingness to participate and a spirit of adventure.
Tour price. If it happens to be only :
-2-pax Euro 340 per person,
-3-pax Euro 280 per person,
-4-pax Euro 250 per person,
-5-pax Euro 230 per person,
-6-pax Euro 220 per person.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodations in our Lodges
- All game park entry fees
- All game drives in the park with the exceptional professional services of our English speaking drivers and guides
- Comfortable transport by our safari vehicle
- International flights, Visas
- Drinks while on Safari (Alcohol and non-alcoholics)
- Personal spending money
- Items of personal nature, Binoculars (we have them available for hire- USD 20.00 each for the entire safari), A camera film, A set of warm clothes and many clothes for the hot days, A small bag per person is allowed on safari as framed rucksack or heavy luggage cannot be taken on safari. The extra luggage can be stored at owner’s risk, Insect repellent
- Tips for the driver guides and local guides.