You start with Lake Manyara, an ornithologists' paradise that is also noted for the elusive tree-climbing lions. Then drive to Serengeti, big game haven that also hosts over 3 million large mammals. Drive to Ngorongoro Crater, which supports a year round resident population of a variety of wildlife and is one of the wonders of the natural world. All of our safaris with Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD.
Day 1: Arrival Arusha. Briefing by your tour representative. Accommodation - Serena Mountain Village (B&B).
Day 2: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park. Afternoon game drive. Accommodation - Serena Manyara Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti. Afternoon Game drive around Seronera River. Accommodation - Serengeti Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Serengeti National Park. Full day Game drive around Maasai Kopjes, Moru Kopjes Retima Hippo pool. Accommodation - Serengeti Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro NCA. Olduvaï Gorge in option Maasaï Boma visit. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater. Full day Game drive. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Ngorongoro - Arusha. Game drive and visit Maasai market. Drive to Kilimanjaro (JRO) or Nairobi for departure. Accommodation - Arusha. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Group 6 adults: US$ 1,839 p/p
- Group 4 adults: US$ 1,963 p/p
- Group 2 adults: US$ 2,338 p/p.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.)
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers and lodges staff
- Travel Insurance.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend