Out of Africa Safarioffered by supplier M18227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: June - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1986 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2568 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Arusha. Briefing by your tour representative. Accommodation - Arusha Hotel (B&B).
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire National Park. Afternoon game drive. Accommodation - Tarangire Sopa Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Tarangire National Park - Ngorongoro NCA. Afternoon visit Maasaï Boma with Maasaï guide. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater. Full day Game drive and picnic in the Crater. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park. Olduvai Gorge Game Drive around Seronera River. Accommodation - Serengeti Sopa Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Serengeti National Park. Full day game drive around Masaï Kopjes, Moru Kopjes Reitima hippo-pool. Accommodation - Serengeti Sopa Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Serengeti National Park - Lake Manyara. Early morning Game drive Breakfast/lodge. Drive to Lake Manyara. Accommodation - Eunoto Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Lake Manyara - Arusha. Game drive and visit Maasaï market. Drive to Kilimanjaro (JRO) or Nairobi for departure. Accommodation - Arusha. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Group 6 adults: US$ 1,986 p/p
- Group 4 adults: US$ 2,113 p/p
- Group 2 adults: US$ 2,568 p/p.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.)
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers and lodges staff
- Travel Insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...