You will visit the famous World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater, spend 4 nights in the spectacular Ndutu Serengeti area and spend a day exploring the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park.
Day 1: Arrival Arusha. Briefing by your tour representative. Accommodation - Arusha Hotel (B&B).
Day 2: Arusha Town - Ndutu Ngorongoro. Hot lunch on the rim of Ngorongoro Crater. Accommodation - Ndutu Savannah, Mobile Camp.
Days 3 - 5: Ndutu Savannah. Full day game drive. Accommodation - Ndutu Savannah, Mobile Camp. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Ndutu Savannah. Game Drive en rooted stop at the OlDuvai Gorge. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater - Manyara National Park. Half day Crater Tour. Evening Game Drive. Accommodation - Lake Manyara, Serena Lodge. Includes: (D).
Day 8: Lake Manyara - Arusha. Drive to Arusha Town and Kilimanjaro. End of services. Accommodation - Arusha Hotel for hot lunch. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges (drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.)
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers and lodges staff
- Travel Insurance.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend