Bird Watching and Wildlife Safari in Tanzaniaoffered by supplier M18227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Birdwatching
Season: June - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Arusha. Briefing by your tour representative. Accommodation - Arusha Hotel (B&B).
Day 2: Arusha National Park. Full day exploring the Ngurodoto Crater the famous Momella Crater Lake. Accommodation - Moivaro Coffee Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Tarangire National Park. Afternoon game drive. Accommodation - Tarangire Safari Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Tarangire. Full day game drive. Accommodation - Tarangire Safari Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park. Drive to the Serengeti plains Olduvai George, en route game drive. Accommodation - Serengeti Savannah Mobile Camp. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 6: Serengeti National Park. Full day game drive. Accommodation - Serengeti Savannah Mobile Camp. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro NCA. Maasai village visit. Accommodation - Ngorongoro Farm House. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Ngorongoro NCA. Half day game drive. Accommodation - Gibbs Farm. Includes: (B, (D).
Day 9: Gibbs Farm - Lake Manyara. Nature walking. Half day game drive. Accommodation - Eunoto lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Lake Manyara. Full day game drive or relax and bird watching. Accommodation - Eunoto lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Lake Manyara - Arusha. Breakfast at the lodge. Hot lunch at Moivaro Coffee Lodge. Transfer for your flight to Arusha (JRO). End of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- Flight from Serengeti to Arusha, Arusha to Zanzibar, Zanzibar to Dar es salaam
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches) and Half Board accommodation in Zanzibar
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges i.e. Drinks, Telephone, Laundry, Internet etc.
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to Drivers and Hotels and Lodges Staff.
- Travel Insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...