Kilimanjaro and Wildlife Safarioffered by supplier M18227 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: June - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3150 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3990 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Arusha. Briefing by your tour representative. Accommodation - Moivaro Coffee lodge (B&B).
Day 2: Ascent of Kilimanjaro Machame. First day climb. Accommodation - Machame Campsite. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: The Shira Plateau. Second day climb. Accommodation - Shira Camp site. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Barranco. Spectacular Barranco Valley. Accommodation - Barranco Campsite. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Karanga. Views of West Breach and Southern glacier. Accommodation - Karanga Campsite. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Barafu. Last stage to Barafu. Accommodation - Karanga Campsite. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Summit Mweka. Uhuru peak (5,896 m). Accommodation - Mweka Camp. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Descent of Kilimanjaro. Full day relax. Accommodation - Moivaro Coffee Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Arusha - Lake Manyara NP. Short game drive. Accommodation - Manyara Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 10: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park. Daily game drives. Accommodation - Serengeti, Savannah Mobile Camp. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Days 11 & 12: Serengeti National Park. Daily game drives. Accommodation - Serengeti, Savannah Mobile Camp. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 13: Serengeti - Ngorongoro crater. Olduvai Gorge, Ngorongoro Crater. Accommodation - Farm House Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 14: Ngorongoro - Arusha. Breakfast at the lodge. Lunch at Arusha Coffee lodge. Evening transfer to Kilimanjaro airport (JRO). End of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers Airport to Hotel, arrival and departure
- All Park and Crater service fees
- Full board on Safari days (some picnic lunches)
- Service of Professional Guide and Porters
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Visit Masai Primary school at Esilalei (Mto wa mbu)
- Visit Masai Village at Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Transport based on an excellent Toyota 4WD Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives and excursions as per the Itinerary, no Km limits
- Flying Doctors service
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the Lodges i.e. Drinks, Telephone, Laundry, Internet etc.
- International flights
- Departure tax
- Tips to Drivers and Hotels and Lodges Staff.
- Travel Insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18227 offers safaris in many areas in Northern and Southern Tanzania, as well as Luxury excursion to beach destinations as Zanzibar. We offer three different safari lodging options: luxury lodges, luxury tented camps and wildlife lodges. All our vehicles are equipped with comfortable seats, full view windows, and open...