Youth Horsemanship Campingoffered by supplier M13483 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding
Season: June - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 600 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 600 US Dollar (USD)
Dates will be:
* June 14-18
* July 5 - 9
* July 12-16
* July 19-23
* Aug 2 - 6
* Aug 9 - 13
Day 1, Sunday:
- Arrival and Check in.
- Orientation (meet everyone).
- Horse assignment, watch safety movie and meet horses.
Day 2, Monday:
- Breakfast Orientation and basic Horsemanship.
- Horse and tack assignments.
- First riding session - learn basic skills in arena.
- Free time.
- Second riding session - continue skills lesson and go on short trail ride.
- Camp fire and evening games.
Day 3, Tuesday:
- Third riding session- practice events for horse show.
- Fourth riding session- learn mounted drill team for horse show.
- Archery practice.
Day 4, Wednesday:
- Prepare for day ride to Grouse Creek Falls.
- lunch at the falls.
- Ride back to Ranch.
- Fire side and yard activities.
Day 5, Thursday:
- mounted scavenger hunt.
- Horse drawn wagon rides.
- Horse show.
Thursday night dinner for parents and other adult guests will be $18.50/person. Children 6-11 are $8.50 and kids 5 and under are free.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Our ranch is located on 1100 acres of summer pastures with tall pines and breathtaking views of the Selkirk and Cabinet mountain ranges. A fourth generation cattle ranch that has been operating on the same land since 1940. The ranch is located in Idaho's scenic Panhandle region, about 16 miles northeast of...