Horse Riding for Childrenoffered by supplier M13483 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding
Season: June - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 600 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 600 US Dollar (USD)
Available Dates: June 14th - August 13th
Day 1, Sunday:
- Arrival and Check in.
- Orientation (meet everyone).
- Dinner Horse assignment, watch safety movie and meet horses.
Day 2, Monday:
- Breakfast Orientation and basic Horsemanship.
- Horse and tack assignments.
- First riding session - learn basic skills in arena
- Free time Second riding session - continue skills lesson and go on short trail ride.
- Camp fire and evening games.
Day 3, Tuesday:
- Third riding session- practice events for horse show
- Fourth riding session- learn mounted drill team for horse show
- Archery practice
Day 4, Wednesday:
- Prepare for day ride to Grouse Creek Falls.
- Lunch at the falls.
- Ride back to Ranch.
- Fire side and yard activities.
Day 5, Thursday:
- Mounted scavenger hunt (adults and kids).
- Horse drawn wagon rides.
- Horse show Dinner.
Days 6 -7 , Friday and Saturday:
- Participate in ranch activities with adults.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Our ranch is located on 1100 acres of summer pastures with tall pines and breathtaking views of the Selkirk and Cabinet mountain ranges. A fourth generation cattle ranch that has been operating on the same land since 1940. The ranch is located in Idaho's scenic Panhandle region, about 16 miles northeast of...